I'm asking on behalf of my friend , He is asking : If he get Slovenia work permit visa for one year , can he work also outside Slovenia to EU countries with that visa ?
Example to UK , Belgium , Germany etc.

closed as off-topic by DJClayworth, Henning Makholm, bytebuster, Michael Hampton, Giorgio Feb 11 at 21:15

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Hi Melfc. This site is about short term travel like vacations. We have another site for living and working abroad, called Expatriates – DJClayworth Feb 11 at 17:37
  • @Melfc What is his citizenship? – Traveller Feb 11 at 17:50
  • 2
    Generally speaking, work permits are national and not EU-wide. But look at the EU Blue Card. – o.m. Feb 11 at 18:02
  • 1
    I believe that a Slovenian employer should be able to send your friend to other EU countries for short-term assignments, but with a Slovenian work permit your friend would not generally be free to seek work with an employer in another EU country. After becoming a long-term resident (after 5 years), your friend could seek employment in other EU countries that implement the long-term residents directive, 2003/109/EC (excluding Denmark, Ireland, and, should it somehow remain in the EU between now and then, the UK). – phoog Feb 11 at 18:06