This question already has an answer here:

I am in tier 2 general visa and I am planning to invite my in-laws from India to the UK in a standard visit visa. My Father in law is a farmer and he doesn't have bank statements to show as income proof or any financial status. We can show some agricultural lands registration documents which are actually not in English.

What kind of documents I can provide for him to prove Genuine intention to visit.

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Traveller, Ali Awan, bytebuster, user 56513 Feb 10 at 20:16

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.

  • Even assuming he can get a certified translation of the land registration documents, this will likely be nigh on impossible without bank statements and documentation proving his income and ties to India. This guide contains information on what being a genuine visitor means and what ECOs look for assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/… – Traveller Feb 10 at 12:01
  • Why would your father in law return to India? – Michael Hampton Feb 10 at 17:04

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.