Hi me and my husband are British passport holders who are currently living in Switzerland we have 2 children from Morocco (famille accueil)8 and 7 years old do they need a visa to travel with us to England for 4 days


Yes, they need a Standard Visitor visa. You can check here https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

  • It's probably worth mentioning that under some conditions the children may be British Citizens - for example if a parent is British 'otherwise than by descent'. They would probably need to be registered as British to visit Britain. – DJClayworth Feb 9 at 23:40
  • 1
    @DJClayworth as I understand famille accueil, it is a host or foster family, and the children would not qualify until after an adoption. – Giorgio Feb 10 at 1:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.