I want to go to Russia for a short holiday. I was arrested for drink driving just over a year ago and was banned for 4 years. Do I need to declare this on my visa application form?


Yes, if the application asks about convictions. Drink driving is a criminal offence under section 5(1)(a) of the Road Traffic Act 1988. You’ll also need to provide a Police Report.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.