i have applied twice for my kids visa but refused as they have a doubt of genuine relationship and my husband is not applying so they applied 319H f too what kind of documents i need to provide if i apply third time?

closed as off-topic by Traveller, Giorgio, Ali Awan, Michael Hampton, David Richerby Feb 10 at 12:38

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    (b) relates to proving the parentage of the child and (f) to the required immigration status of the applicant’s parents. gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/… What documents did you provide with your previous application(s)? Can you please post the refusal notice with your personal details blanked out – Traveller Feb 9 at 10:30