I am an Indian oil and petrol bunk dealer. I am travelling to UK and Europe in a tour package with my wife. I have started my business in Jan 2018. So I’m unable to refelect my proof of income in my ITR. Kindly suggest what else I can show to prove my income( i have stated my income has 1,60,000 INR per month).
- 6 months statement of credit, over draft and saving account bank statement.
- 1lakh FD statement of my wife.
- Invoice of purchase of fuel for 6 months
- indian oil dealership agreement.
- land documents
- Travel itinerary
- Flight tickets
- Hotel booking voucher Kindly answer my question its not answerd before. Its not duplicate My question: If I giving CA documents along with my previous documents and fill application correctly next time. Will they find any new mistakes and reject the visa again? Pls answer me.