Let's say I have US and Canada tourist visas. I can stay in Canada for 6 months and must then leave the country. Could I just go to the US for a few days and come back to Canada, as this would be a new entry and I could stay In Canada for 6 more months?


If you have no reason to go to the US other than extending your status, there is also a process to apply to extend your status from within Canada.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.