This question already has an answer here:

my visa B2 is valid until 2022 but is on an expired passport, which I still have, so I would like to know if I can entry in usa without problems and stay longer than 90 days? Will i have to apply for an esta? thanks

marked as duplicate by David Richerby, bytebuster, Traveller, Giorgio, user 56513 Feb 6 at 13:47

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


It's no problem, just bring the both passports.


"If your visa is still valid you can travel to the United States with your two passports, as long as the visa is valid, not damaged, and is the appropriate type of visa required for your principal purpose of travel. " Visa Validity

  • thank you so much, so I don t need to apply for esta or I still do.. – Tommaso Degl Innocenti Feb 6 at 17:53

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.