I'm changing planes from Costa Rica to the UK at Zurich - do I need a transit visa. I have a Costa Rican passport.


No. Costa Rica is on the list of visa-exempt countries for entry into the Schengen Area https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/visa-policy/apply_for_a_visa_en

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.