- What is your employment status? A student
- Do you have another income or any savings? I do not have any other income or savings
- How much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK? 1000.00 GBP I plan on spending 2 weeks, so does quoting this amount makes sense?
- What is the total amount of money you spend each month? 80.00 GBP I quoted this amount because I spend on only food, accommodation and fees are catered for by the government.
- Will anyone be paying towards the cost of your visit? Yes
- Who is paying towards the cost of your visit? Someone I know (for example, family or friend)
- How much money will they be paying towards your visit? 1000.00 GBP
- Why are they helping to pay for your visit? As a close relative, it is their way of showing me love.
These are the issues I see:
- You didn't say the purpose of your visit. This needs to be true, and it must make sense that your sponsor would spend £1000 for that purpose.
- You will be expected to name your sponsor and their relation to you (e.g. friend, brother, mother, uncle, etc.).
- You need to submit your own bank statements and proof of sources of income even if you have little income, in addition to your sponsor's bank statements and proof of sources of income.
- Your sponsor should not transfer money to you before you receive the visa stamp. Doing so almost guarantees a visa refusal.
- You are not guaranteed to receive a visa even if you do everything right. It's very difficult for people in your circumstances (university student with little income and savings) to receive a visa. You can only make your application as good as you can possibly do. If you don't have the ability to make a strong application, it may be better to not apply, so that you do not risk having a visa refusal on your record that may harm your ability to receive visas later in life.
1000.00 GBP I plan on spending 2 weeks, so does quoting this amount makes sense?
That seems quite low to me: about 70 GBP/day. It might be worth breaking it down into accommodation, food, transport, admission to the places you plan to visit, and other shopping (souvenirs, gifts, batteries for your camera, etc).