I am a permanent resident in Australia married to an Australian Citizen. I am travelling to the UK to visit my husbands family but I have a Thailand Passport. Do I need a visa for UK for holiday entry?


You can check if you need a visa here https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa Family members of UK citizens are not eligible for a Family Permit, so you will need a Standard Visitor visa to enter the UK.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.