I need a report of arrival and departure, some offices provide this to a traveler ? I was asked by the Canadian immigration office to extend my Permanent Residence Card. Please help me ?? I also need one from France and Poland !


France and Italy doesn't electronically record entries and exits. However, if your passport is not from the EU/EFTA, Andorra, Monaco or San Marino, you should have entry and exit stamps in your passport, which prove the dates.

Poland does record entries and exits if the entry/exit to/from the Schengen Area was through there. However, again, if not from the EU/EFTA, Andorra, Monaco or San Marino, you'll have stamps in your passport.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.