My partner has a UK visitor visa issued. He said he would travel with me into entering the UK. That is our ideal plan but the best airplanes pass by USA which he cannot enter (unless transit visa which is complicated to get).

In that case, I am thinking about going on a different plane to him and him arriving solo. Will it make a difference when he has to go through entry clearance?


As long as he holds a visa and valid documents/copy submitted to get the visitor visa, it is not a problem.

(docs like : stay address, marriage certificate, return ticket, funds etc..)

Should not be a problem at all if he can demonstrate the situation.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.