Can my brother ( my sponsor for a short term student UK visa) re-apply or just pay for my visa fees and find me an appointment while I live in another country? Or can I apply where I am now and just send my brother link to pay the visa fees?


It is possible for your brother to complete the application and pay the fee online on your behalf. You are however responsible for the information stated in the application, so I recommend that before submitting it, he sends you a draft so that you can check the details are correct/true.

| improve this answer | |
  • Thank you.Could I also apply by myself and send the link to my brother so he can pay? – Annmarie Jar Jan 29 '19 at 12:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.