I'm granted one year multiple-entry Schengen business visa, which I got in Swedish embassy in Kiev, Ukraine. I've already visited Sweden and stayed there for about 4 weeks.

I'm planning to visit Estonia soon for tourism purposes and would like to know if it is okay to travel as a tourist with business visa?

  • You are Ukrainian citizen, correct? Commented Jan 28, 2013 at 9:32
  • Yes, exactly. Perhaps, this may be relevant: I've already had tourist and business Schengen visas. Commented Jan 28, 2013 at 9:37

1 Answer 1


I assume you have Schengen Visa Type (C), which is valid for short stay for:

  • Tourist
  • Business

You can use your visa as a tourist, there are no separate Schengen visas for business and tourists.

  • Most likely you are right, this is type C visa. I'll check it when I'll get home. Commented Jan 28, 2013 at 10:18
  • Checked a minute ago, this is type C visa :). Commented Jan 28, 2013 at 16:52
  • @Volodymyr So you can go as a tourist :) enjoy it :) Commented Jan 28, 2013 at 16:56

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .