I am applying for UK Visit Visa from Canada and my parents are back in Pakistan. Should I select 'I live with my family' option for my home address as I am living in Canada with my sister in her house? Or should I select "other" and type in the details that I live with my sister? Please guide ...

  • It probably doesn't matter, as long as the information is all there. But hopefully somebody will have a more detailed answer. – David Richerby Jan 20 at 10:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.