My USA entry stamp for B1/B2 only has admit date but the officer forgot to stamp or write Until date. How long can I stay in USA or do i need to reach out to anyone so I can stay in USA legally for 6 months

1 Answer 1


Your first step should be to look up your electronic record at https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/. That will usually tell you how long you've been admitted for.

  • If you have multiple passports or a visa in your old passport, use the passport number with the visa while searching as the website tags the entry against the passport which contains the visa (even if the passport has expired) and not always the latest passport
    – rboy
    Commented May 23, 2019 at 16:38

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .