I have a valid temporary visa (TRV) on my Indian passport and I am travelling from Canada to India via Seoul , do I need a transit VISA?

Also I am flying back to Canada from India via Hong Kong and out of curiosity again if I would need a transit visa again for Hong Kong!

1 Answer 1


You do not require transit visa for both directions.

Verified on https://www.traveldoc.aero

Pro Tip: HongKong offers free temporary visa, if you register online before travel. You can explore HongKong, if your transit is longer.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .