I am currently in Ghana and I have lost my Permesso di Soggiorno receipt. What do I need to do to reenter Italy to get another Permesso from Police Headquarters?

I have worked with agencies in Reggio Emilia in the past years. I have with me my Carta di identità that is still valid me and my Codice fiscale, a copy of my Permesso di Soggiorno and copies of my CUD from 2011 to 2014. My Carta di identità will expire this year in December 2019.

I don't know how to go about this.

  • 1
    I think your best bet is to approach the Italian consulate or embassy and see if they can give you a visa to travel to Italy. – phoog Jan 15 '19 at 17:59
  • Thank you very much for your comment... I will. – Isaac Jan 15 '19 at 18:07
  • @phoog want to turn into an answer for future users? – Mark Mayo Aug 5 '19 at 2:02

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.