I have an Italian permesso di soggiorno and I want to join my husband in the UK. My baby and my husband are Italian nationals. Can I travel with them with only the permesso di soggiorno?

New contributor
Mrs Mohammad is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.
  • Please upload a copy of your permesso di soggiorno – Crazydre Jan 14 at 15:32

If your permesso di soggiorno says "Carta di soggiorno per familiari di cittadino dell'Unione" or anything like that then you can go without a visa. If it does not say that, then you will need an EEA family permit.

Your Answer

Mrs Mohammad is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.