I do hope someone can help me with this conundrum.

I recently moved to Romania with my husband for his work. He is an Italian national and I am an Indian national. I have just received my residence permit for Romania. Residence card for family member of union citizen. We were thinking about going to the UK for a quick holiday. Do I still need to apply for a tourist visa?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Also what exactly is Article 10?

New contributor
Sarah S is a new contributor to this site. Take care in asking for clarification, commenting, and answering. Check out our Code of Conduct.

Your Answer

Sarah S is a new contributor. Be nice, and check out our Code of Conduct.

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.