I would like to travel around Europe before I head back to India. But my student Visa has expired and my Italian stay permit is under renewal. I have the appointment receipt and the expired permit as proof. Will that be enough to travel to countries such as Germany, Budapest, France or Swiss?

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.