Firstly, thank you Stack Exchange as I received my UK Visa to sit for plab2 exams few days back. However, my cousin, who's have similar circumstances as me got her refusal letter today (see image below.) To compare, I'll state our circumstances:
- Both of us are employed earning ~164 GBP per month, paid in cash, both showed salary sheets and employment letters.
- Both of us had sponsors ( father, uncle) supporting our trips and showed their employment papers, intent of sponsoring and relevant bank statements.
- Both of us showed that we'd be accommodated by people in UK ( i showed my relative with British Passport, she showed her doctor friend with British Resident Permit) with all relevant documents - letter of support, pay slips, mortgage/ tenancy papers.
- I'm married, she's not
- Both of us showed our shares/ bonds certificates showing our investments in share market.
- Both of us showed duration roughly 2 months with well planned itinerary (day to day) and to sit for a day's exam; exam passed and booking confirmation submitted
However, ECA says `"2 day's exam" when it's clearly stated as 1 day and "stating at family in UK" when clearly stated it's a FRIEND, personal circumstances are similar, she got refused and I got granted!
Please clarify our doubts (16 people are breaking their heads over this refusal letter)