Possible Duplicate:
UK citizen, US company, living in UK: Can I use an ESTA?

I will be traveling to the US from Australia to observe and help with the installation of equipment that my company will be bringing back to Australia. Do I need a business visa, and work visa or can I get APEC. I have ESTA as I travel to the US to visit family.

  • I'm going to close this question off a duplicate of a previous one and merge it, as it covers exactly the same ground on what distinctions are made between work visas. – Ankur Banerjee Jan 25 '13 at 2:40

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.