My husband will be travelling to Kuwait on work visa, his done with medical visa stamping and pcc.
I have heard from people that he has to have employment contract as well to show in the immigration? Does he require it or he can directly go for immigration?


Once you have done the visa stamping you can fly. Your husband should still ask his employer about the employment contract. They should issue it when your husband is in Kuwait.

From this website:

My question is what is the next procedure? I only got an offer letter, not an employment contract. When I can get it? The offer letter was just one page and just the position salary benefit only

Once the stamping is done you can fly. Ask your employer abt the employment contract. Normally they issue when you are in Kuwait.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.