so I just got my student visa granted and I'll be going to Australia for the first time by next month Im going to bring my Laptop $2000 , Tripod $140 , Camera $1600 and Ipad $800 which all worth more than $900 that I purchased while I was studying in overseas about 2-4 years ago

So my question is , should I declare this items that I bought 2-4 years ago in the Incoming passenger card ? Coz by what im understand is it is for new items that just bought overseas that is in box , but I just need to make sure that I right

Thanks !

closed as off-topic by user 56513, Michael Hampton, Henning Makholm, Ali Awan, k2moo4 Dec 30 '18 at 7:08

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 1
    I wouldn’t bother declaring those. I’d consider them used personal items. – user 56513 Dec 30 '18 at 1:13
  • 4
    Because you are moving to Australia, different rules may apply to you than to short-term visitors (which we deal with here). Please visit our sister site Expatriates for help with this question. – Michael Hampton Dec 30 '18 at 2:51
  • 1
    See here for an overview. Further questions should be asked in expats. – k2moo4 Dec 30 '18 at 7:09
  • @k2moo4 wow thanks for that site man ,thats really helpfull !! Once again thank youu :) – Louis Dec 30 '18 at 9:04