I am traveling to New Delhi (Delhi) from Philadelphia. I booked the forward and return journey in a single reservation. I have just connecting flights from Manchester and Doha. My flight path is:
- Philadelphia to Manchester (AA) (Layover: 05 Hr 10 min)
- Manchester to Doha (Qatar) (Layover: 02 Hr 26 min)
- Doha to Delhi (Qatar).
My return journey:
- Delhi to Doha (Qatar) (Layover: 03 Hr 30 min)
- Doha to Manchester (Qatar) (Layover: 14 Hr 35 min)
- Manchester to Philadelphia (AA)
I am an Indian citizen and I hold a valid US F1 visa. Do I have to re-check my luggage at Manchester and check back in with Qatar airways? I called the airlines and every time they are giving me a different answer. Today they told me that I need to check out and check in with Qatar again at Manchester.