Can a Business China Visa (category M, 10 year validity) obtained while working for one company be used for a trip on behalf of another company?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.