What kind of visa do I need to visit Australia from USA? I am a USA green card holder with an Iranian passport.

1 Answer 1


You need to register for class 600 status, which costs at least AUD 140.

The status can be granted for 3-12 months.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .