I am a student visa holder in Europe with a US B1/B2 visa. I am originally from Sri Lanka and I was wondering that if I travel to US and in the unlikely scenario that I get denied entry by the CBP, where will I be sent off to? Back to Sri Lanka or back to Europe where I hold residence permit for studies?

  • 3
    Travel from where? If from Europe likely to Europe since you have a permit. If from Sri Lanka, back to Sri Lanka. – user 56513 Dec 24 '18 at 13:30

You're sent back to where you flew from, provided you can enter that country.

So in your case, it would be to Europe.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.