I am planning a trip to Israel. I have an Israeli work visa which will expire a week from the time I fly in, but I don't plan on working. I would like to go as a tourist and enter on the standard 3-month US visa. Will this present an issue?

  • 2
    Just to confirm: are you a US citizen? If so, please edit the question to say so; visa questions usually have different answers depending on citizenship. – Michael Seifert Dec 23 '18 at 14:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.