I hold a Canadian passport and flying Air canada to Hong Kong and 4 hours later fly Air Singapore to Singapore where we join a cruise. Do I need a visa for Hong Kong

1 Answer 1


When in airport transit in Hong Kong, their entry requirements don't apply, besides the fact that you can enter the country and stay for up to 90 days.

So no, only your passport is needed.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .