I am from Romania in 2006. I was in prison in the UK for drugs importation in 2009 and was deported. Can I go to UK and get a job?

  • You may have a permanent ban in place and your removal records would tell you what conditions were imposed on you as part of your conviction and deportation after confinement. – Giorgio Dec 18 '18 at 3:33

Not without the help of a competent lawyer. After having criminal record in the U.K. and a subsequent deportation, any generic advice is not going to help you at all.

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.