How to get from Hong Kong airport (HKG) to Shenzhen while obtaining a 5-day visa ("Shenzhen Special Economic Zone Tourism Visa") at the border as a French citizen, and if possible avoiding stairs?

  • I can't speak to accessibility with any authority, but there is a bus from the airport to Hung Hom station, from where you can get a train to the Lo Wu crossing where you can get this visa. That's the easiest (fewest connections) public transport connection (that I know of) rather than the quickest. – Richard Dec 17 '18 at 13:26
  • See for example: hongdaservice.com/blog/… . If you have accessibility problems, it may be a good idea to get a Visa upfront. This may include a lot of waiting. – Hilmar Dec 17 '18 at 21:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.