I was offered a chance to hunt deer in Mexico. I do not have a passport yet. Can I re-enter the U.S. with my state issued driver's license and a certified copy of my birth certificate?

closed as unclear what you're asking by Nean Der Thal, Ali Awan, Giorgio, mkennedy, Mark Mayo Dec 15 '18 at 23:50

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Welcome to EL&U. Your question would be strengthened if you could edit it to provide more details, for example, what is your citizenship? How to you plan to travel to and from Mexico? Is your driver's license an Enhanced Driver's License? Are you a member of Global Entry, SENTRI, or another Trusted Traveler Program? – choster Dec 14 '18 at 22:46
  • 2
    With what documents do you intend to enter Mexico, if you haven't got a passport? – Michael Hampton Dec 14 '18 at 23:57
  • You are required to hold a passport (or a US Passport card) to enter Mexico – Midavalo Dec 23 '18 at 1:55

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.