I am Eu citizen working in UK and would like to marry a girl non-Eu living in Indonesia. Is it possible for her to come in the UK and marry here and then stay in the UK.

What documents we need and how long it take ?

  • 2
    Do you intend to live together in the UK after getting married?
    – MJeffryes
    Dec 13 '18 at 20:47
  • 1
    You can certainly get married in the UK but the details depend on whether she intends to remain there with you, among other things. If she does, then your question belongs on Expatriates. if she does not then she probably needs a marriage visitor visa, but there is a (small) chance that she could use an EEA family permit. Which to use depends on the history of your relationship.
    – phoog
    Dec 13 '18 at 22:16
  • Given that you want to stay in the UK, this is off-topic, here and needs to go to Expatriates. Dec 14 '18 at 11:51