My Mexican son in law is coming to visit Vancouver from Cancan for Christmas. He would like to drive to Seattle and see a football game during his visit.

Would he be able to drive to Seattle and return to Vancouver by car, crossing the land border in Blaine Washington?

  • where is Cancan?
    – user84207
    Jul 22, 2019 at 21:25

1 Answer 1


Presuming your son in law is a Mexico citizen, then he will require a visa in order to enter the US, regardless of whether he is entering by land or by air.

The fact that he is currently in Canada does not change that - it is his citizenship that matters.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .