I am travelling to Spain for university training/teaching purpose for 5 days and I need to know what is the visa type I should choose from the following options: Business, Sports, Cultural, Other, Study, Visiting family or friends, Medical reasons, Official visit, Transit, Airport transit, Tourism.

1 Answer 1


I think that "business" is the most appropriate, but I suggest you ask the host university: they are used to dealing with visa issues and they should be able to answer with certainty.

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .