I’m a permanent resident (Green Card holder) in the USA and I’m flying to Jordan through Frankfurt. If I would like to enter Germany for a short visit, maximum 7-8 days, can I apply for a transit visa that allows me to enter Germany or do I have to apply for a Schengen visa?

  • 6
    Transit visa does not allow you to leave the airport. And visiting for 7-8 days is in no way a transit. – Neusser Dec 11 '18 at 6:27
  • What country issued your passport? – Michael Hampton Jul 2 at 5:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.