I am a fashion designer from Nigeria. I really want to travel around the world, but I just don't know how to go about it. I really want to start by going to Disneyland.

closed as unclear what you're asking by k2moo4, Giorgio, Ali Awan, Gilles, Rory Alsop Dec 8 '18 at 12:06

Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • You don't need an invitation letter as a tourist. You just need a good itinerary, coherent premise of application, strong ties to your home and means of support to get a visa. – RedBaron Dec 7 '18 at 7:20
  • It doesn't make sense to get an invitation letter to go to Disneyland. If you try to apply for a visa with one, you will probably be refused. – Michael Hampton Dec 7 '18 at 16:02

If you want to go on a tourist visa, make sure you have enough money to fund the trip, arrange the accommodation, and return flights. You must have a stable source of income and you'll have to provide a copy of 3 or 6 months bank statement. Once you feel you are ready, just apply for a visa.

You do not require an invitation letter.

If you have a close relative who is eager to fund your trip, request them for an invitation letter. You can't go around the internet asking strangers for an invitation letter.

Check This to know what documents you would require.

Learn more about French visa requirements for your country.

VFS Global is a third party that processes visa for several schengen countries including france.

  • 2
    A very nice answer! – Hanky Panky Dec 7 '18 at 8:07

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.