I have been denied a student visa three times within a couple of 6 months, i was so nervous at the first appointment with the consular, so he asked for my sponsor er bank statement which was my sister and i couldn't not provide it when requested for since i did not go with it, the second appointment i can not not say precisely why i was denied a visa again. I had to write a deferment letter to the university which was granted and they sent me a new student I-20 for the fall session 2019, i booked for the 3rd appointment in October and i was denied for the 3rd time. The consular was so mean that she asked me UN- expected questions that goes this way.
- She started with this statement, i can see you have been denied twice while pressing her computer.
- She did not even asked me the course i would be studying.
- She asked me where i work.
- How many school did i applied for
- How did i hear about the university
- Did i write any exams like TOEFL and rest
I guess i answered all above questions correctly
- And so she asked me this, what has last change with me since the last time i applied , then i started explaining myself because i did not prepare myself for such question and she just cut me off and gave me blue paper again.
I am very sure i was denied because of the 8th question because she asked me that question twice and i cant even remember what i was saying since i was not preparing for such question.