This question already has an answer here:

Indian national, currently holding Belgium long term Visa and work permit(Blue Card). Can I travel to England for tourism (less than a week). If not what do I need to apply for? Other answers here were for short term Visa holders.

marked as duplicate by Neusser, Giorgio, Ali Awan, Michael Hampton, k2moo4 Dec 7 at 10:35

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.