I have a plan to visit Israel on 15/12. Unfortunately, My passport which is used for visa applied, was out of page, So I have to have a new one.
Could I use the current visa to enter your country. I can bring both old and new passport for checking at the immigration dpt.

  • 1
    yes. there are about 500000 duplicates of this question here. – Aganju Dec 5 '18 at 0:44
  • 2
    @Aganju, also for Israel? If so, post a link. – Willeke May 9 '19 at 8:07
  • the answers will be valid for all countries AFAIK it is an international law. – Obmerk Kronen Jul 17 '19 at 18:18
  • 2
    @ObmerkKronen Which International Law would that be? It is certainly not part of the Passport Conventions that define common Passport and Visa procedures. – Mark Johnson Jan 5 '20 at 0:03
  • 2
    No way this is international, for example in China this would be heavily dependent on the city and the immigrations officer at thats time – Matt Douhan Jan 5 '20 at 5:42

From personal experience, yes you can do this. Just present both passports to the immigration official and note that you have a visa in the old one.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.