I am a Philippine passport holder with a Japan Resident Card flying back from Manila back to Japan. I have a 2 hour layover in Hongkong airport, do I need an airport transit visa. I am only on 2 hours layover changing to another airplane.

1 Answer 1


For a Philippine citizen with residence in Japan, returning to Japan, Timatic, the database which airlines use to verify that your documents are sufficient to travel, says only this about transiting in Hong Kong SAR:


You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .