I am traveling from US to India via HKG. I am going to stay in HKG for 3 days. I need help in online check-in. What information shall i put in Visa/Permanent resident card (if applicable)?

I am staying in US on H1B visa and citizen of India.

  • It may not be applicable if it's referring to Hong Kong: Indian nationals may enter Hong Kong visa free for 14 days, and if it's asking about others, if it is still valid your H1B is a non-immigrant visa (and not a resident card). – Giorgio Nov 25 '18 at 22:53
  • @Giorgio it seems unlikely that they'd be asking about US visas for a flight from the US. – phoog Nov 26 '18 at 4:11
  • As this is for online checkin, you don't need to fill this field in. You can put NA for Not Applicable. – Burhan Khalid Nov 26 '18 at 6:20

As you know, Indian nationals do not need a visa to enter Hong Kong for up to 14 days, but you do need to fill out and print the pre-arrival registration form before you go to the airport.

For this field in the online check-in, you may enter the notification slip number from your pre-arrival registration form.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.