On a flight from Frankfurt to Sydney (in a few weeks) via Bangkok, my layover in BKK (Suvarnabhumi) was changed from 90m to 11 hours... What is there for me to do, so time passes a bit more quickly? The boundary conditions are:
- I'm a German transit passenger without a visa for Thailand (at the moment)
- Scheduled arrival in BKK is 6:25 am, departure 17:50
- My physiological clock at arrival will be 1am.
- I can't sleep anywhere other than in a proper bed. Otherwise it's dozing a few moments, when I'm lucky.
- Willing to pay for lounge or other things.
- Legs are ok. I jog a marathon if you press me.
- I like Thai/Asian food in general.
- I'm a science/aerospace nerd.
E.g. Singapore Changi has this cactus garden which I enjoyed in the past. Recommendations appreciated!