I'm married with an italian , but i'm albanian and we want to travel to UK as tourists . Do i need a visa or just a certification of our marriage is enough?..Thank you in advance!!

  • 2
    Where are you resident? Do you have an Article 10 residence card? You can check if you need a visa to visit the UK here gov.uk/check-uk-visa/y – Traveller Nov 23 '18 at 23:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.