Can I get lifeguard work with my B1-B2 visa?

  • Welcome to travel.stackexchange! – ajd Nov 14 '18 at 23:24
  • @Valentino Richards If that’s your real name, probably best not to publicise it on the Internet, especially given the nature of your question. – Traveller Nov 15 '18 at 0:37
  • There's summer programs you can sign up to and work as a lifeguard for the summer on a J1 visa. Have a google. – BritishSam Nov 15 '18 at 9:00

From the US State Department:

An individual on a visitor visa (B1/B2) is not permitted to accept employment or work in the United States.

So it wouldn't be legal to work as a lifeguard on a B1/B2 visa.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.