This question already has an answer here:

I have a French permanent residence card valid for 10 years. Can I go to the UK for a few days to visit without a visa?

marked as duplicate by Giorgio, Henning Makholm, gmauch, Burhan Khalid, Ali Awan Nov 12 '18 at 3:32

This question has been asked before and already has an answer. If those answers do not fully address your question, please ask a new question.


If your nationality needs a visa to enter the UK, then you will need one, except if leaving for a third country (e.g. France-UK-Sweden) no later than 23:59 the next day, in which case your passport and French residence permit are enough. For this, you have to enter and exit the UK by air.


You can check whether you need a visa to enter the UK on this UK government page, which is current as of November 6, 2018.

Because you have not revealed any information about your own nationality and travel document, we cannot click through on that page to find an answer to your question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.