I'm traveling from Toronto, Canada to India via Connections in London Heathrow & Kuwait in an Indian Passport.
- Canada to London (Terminal 2) 6.55 hr layover - Air Canada
- London(Terminal 4) to Kuwait(Terminal 4) 6.10 hr layover - Qatar Airways
- Kuwait(Terminal M) to India 4.5 hr layover - Qatar Airways
My doubts are:
- Do I need a Visa either in London or Kuwait?
- Does Air Canada do the baggage transfer in London to my connecting flight?
- Someone also told me that to transfer from terminal 2-4 in London, we need to go out of the airport and I believe we need a Visa for that. But my travels is saying it is not required.
All of these bookings are on a single ticket booked via flight center. I've contacted the airlines and flight center but didn't get a confident reply. I really appreciate your answers.